martes, 3 de enero de 2017

FM-STYLE "Review": Cycle 13 - Task 1


First task is done and I have a lot of things to say about it!


TASK 1: Last Christmas

Christmas is here! 

For this first task we need you to show us what you got, what you're made of. To do so, we want you to create an outfit that describes a little your style. But, there's a requirement. You have to incorporate a Christmas reference in any way you want. That means using just christmassy colours, an ugly christmas sweater... Your choice, but it has to remind us of Christmas.



KEY WORDS

an outfit that describes a little your style
incorporate a Christmas reference

Easy and concrete task with two clear requirements.



HOW DO I SEE IT?

I would personally emphasize both concepts: "own style" and "Christmas reminder". As the task gives a lot of freedom, I would create a powerful and elaborated outfit which reflects perfectly my style.

The Christmas thing is important because it is actually the "only requirement", so I would use something clear and concise so there's no doubt about it.


MY TRY

About my outfit, I love layering and that's something I do in most of my looks, so I had to do this here as well! Total black (and total white) looks are my faves, and it was perfect for this task because it goes perfectly with Christmas thing (red colour, bells and decoration). Also the outfit I've made would be perfect for a Christmas dinner, so everything fits!


MY FAVE JUDGE OUTFIT

SunnySidesSue (Lucy)



MY FAVES CONTESTANTS OUTFITS

My super fave: alusiak123
Love the mix of textures and shapes here, how much personality it reflects and the little reminder to Christmas on those earrings, plus it is a perfect outfit for a Christmas dinner. 


My "runners-up": B.E.A.T.K.A, leiona_-, ElenaGao2 and the_chuba



I like the elegance in B.E.A.T.K.A's outfit, the risk of the colours mix in leiona_-'s outfit and how cute are the outfits of ElenaGao2 and the_chuba!

I also liked a lot the outfits from strobarycake and Sweet_gal11, but didn't remind me much to Christmas.


THE TASK WINNER
Also the judges think that the best was alusiak123!



THE ELIMINATION
Sadly we have to say goodbye to bueno-koekje_xx 



And that's all, can't wait to see what happens in next task!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!