lunes, 16 de enero de 2017

FM-STYLE "Review": Cycle 13 - Task 2


TASK 2: Fur Elise

For the second task we are going to keep ourselves warm (sorry for the ones that are currently in summer) and wrap our dolls in fur.

There are no rules other than using at least 1 furry item so let your originality and creativity flow and surprise us with your outfit!


* The fur can be in any part of your outfit ;)



KEY WORDS

no rules other than using at least 1 furry item
let your originality and creativity flow and surprise us

Surprise the judges!



HOW DO I SEE IT?

I would personally emphasize both concepts: "own style" and "Christmas reminder". As the task gives a lot of freedom, I would create a powerful and elaborated outfit which reflects perfectly my style.

The Christmas thing is important because it is actually the "only requirement", so I would use something clear and concise so there's no doubt about it.


MY TRY

When I hear "fur" I don't think in winter, I think in party, glam and rock! A fur, for me, is a texture. That lets you play with another textures creating contrasts (sheer top, fur jacket, leather top, socks...).

I made this outfit for this concrete task, but trying to make my "outfit of the day" I ended up creating a new look with a fur, the "cute one" this time haha


Aaaaand... I read again the key words and I thought, let's experiment some more with the fur!


So now I wouldn't know which one I should choose... Maybe the last one, what do you think?



MY FAVE JUDGE OUTFIT


Mirdith (Mireia)



MY FAVES CONTESTANTS OUTFITS

My super fave: B.E.A.T.K.A
I saw B.E.A.T.K.A.'s outfit it in her suite before seeing it in the cycle and it surprised me so much! My fave part is the matching print of the fur and bag, so interesting! And another thing I like is the flats, it's not much usual using them instead of heels, and look perfect with the socks. Amazing job!


My "runners-up": Andre1396, the_chuba and vousme.



I can clearly see Andrea's style in her outfit! Silver boots, sheer glasses and experimenting with the fur. Loving it!

In the_chuba's outfit I like the brown fur as a scarf around the arms, I think it gives a special touch to the outfit. And as I've said in "my try" part, furs give as the opportunity to mix textures, and that's something I can clearly see here! Also the hair and make-up are on point!

Finally the outfit from vousme is so elegant and the hair and make-up go perfectly with it. It's interesting the mix of the fur and skirt textures, and also the how she placed the fur!


THE TASK WINNER
The judges think that the best was vousme!



THE ELIMINATION

Sadly we have to say goodbye to rim0305



And that's all, can't wait to see what happens in next task!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!