domingo, 29 de enero de 2017

Review: SUBCOUTURE


New SUBCOUTURE collection! Yaaay!

I'm a big fan of Subcouture because at first sight I'm always a bit dissapointed, but then I take a deeper look to the floors and then I find a lot of items that I like! 
(and then I don't know what to buy bc I want it all as always haha)


This time I hae mixed feelings, because I LOVE some items, and HATE the rest haha But in general, I'm happy with the collection!



ITEMS I HATE
The two first items have awful graphics, plus the colour and shape are also dissapointed. The rest are, for me, too extravagant and with wrong colours too, although the graphics are okay.




ITEMS I LOVE and bought

That bag is my suuuuper fave item from this collection! The colours combination is so *.*!

About the earrings... they are a "must have"!

I've been looking for a cute denim top for so long and finally found the perfect one!

That trenchcoat is the most sold items, isn't it? I love it too, and it is so wearable, plus the colour is beautiful!

The cap was in starcoins, that is a bi surprise with no doubt! A "must buy" for sure! And it is pretty cool!

And that black shirt is a basic with personality, so yes yes yes!




 ITEMS I LIKE and still want to buy

I've seen so bad comments about that skirt, but I have to say that I found it really interesting! And the same for the shoes, they are some "good girl" and vintage, and I want to give them a chance!

And that's all for now, but stay tuned because tomorrow I'll post the first entrie styling the items I bought!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Sigue el blog!